Calcium carbonate powder (coated and uncoated acid stearic)
- Fineness of the powder: D97 = 8 - 60μm (manufacture on demand)
- Whiteness: 98%
- Brightness: 97.5%
- Content of CaCO3: 98%
- Size: 5 - 30 micron
- Packaging: 25 kg; 50 kg or jumbo bags on request
- Transported by container, flexible delivery times.
- Use: as an additive for paint production industry, plastics, paper, rubber, cable, cosmetics, chemicals ...
- Production: 3,000 tons / month.
Calcium carbonate powder is produced and supplied by Green Minerals Ltd., is a leading company in the production and supply of products from stone CaCO3 and CaO.